Wednesday 21 September 2016

DESPAIR AT HELM

The peace in me has gone a wrong way out,
I walk around in despair's shroud,
I want to scream out loud,
But unfortunately,
The pharynx has lost its courage,
All that is left is a silent rage,
I don't condemn the world for being too rash,
For sailors can't rebuke the water that comes to splash,
So, it's my own blunder that I took the world for honesty,
All that the world didn't carry was nothing but chastity,
The silent noises inside me can find no noise,
Maybe my soul has lost its voice,
Though I have the feathers to fly around,
But since the courage has passed away,
I know I will be dashed to the ground,
But still there exists something that asks me to stand up again,
There exists a spirit that says,
Nothing was made in vain,
Maybe the spirit is in-toto right,
Or is it by dying soul's final rite.

JAI HIND, JAI BHARAT
JAI MA BHARTI



No comments:

Post a Comment