Saturday 24 September 2016

A soldier's soul.

You went away leaving us bereft,

Till your last breath, you portrayed uttermost deft,

When we were all sleeping with serenity on our countenance,

Till the last blink of your eye,

You held the enemies of motherland discountenanced,

Though I know that the pain,

The pain the struck you hard, was immense,

But I know when the question was of motherland,

For you "Impossible" and "hard" made no sense,

Though your body is not extant,

But I promise you,

That your courage, bravery and audacity can never be latent,

With tears in my eye,

I bade adieu to you all,

With a wish in my mind,

That reincarnation must take place of such pious souls,

What you did for motherland can never be compared to any other feat,

The vision you had, came from an extraordinary breed, 

The posterity will recount what you gave,

We shall never forget, how many lives you saved.



JAI HIND, JAI BHARAT
JAI MA BHARTI





No comments:

Post a Comment