Saturday 29 March 2014

A scary night to think about.....

A dreadful night to sleep by,

It’s just like apocalypse, when the world is going to die,

As I woke up,

I saw my sleep had me snubbed,

That time even my heart had me bluffed,

My clock ticked again and again,

I said to it, you are just screaming in vain,

Everyone was sleeping,

And my heart roaring as it was pretty boring,

Suddenly I was startled,

I heard a stray dog’s bark,

I thought what this moron is doing in such dark,

Then I heard a baby's cry,

That was definitely a dreadful night to sleep by,

I came out of bed to see here and there,

Obviously it was pitch dark everywhere,

Then I listened to the voice of sky,

Even the sky said,

My dear, it’s a dreadful night to sleep by……


Jai Hind, Jai Bharat
Jai ma Bharti


No comments:

Post a Comment